Sked Link helps you have an advanced link in bio with buttons and a feed preview. While Sked Link is a standalone service, it's deeply integrated with Sked Social for our customers. A bit more info on getting started with Sked Link is in our introduction post.
To get a grid preview, you will need your Sked account key. This is a key that lets Sked Link communicate with Sked Social to show your recent Instagram posts so that users can click them to get more information.
Your Sked account key is unique to each Instagram account you have in Sked Social. To get the key, follow the instructions below:
1. Login to Sked Social and go to the 'manage accounts' page.
2. Scroll to find the Instagram account you are getting the key for
3. Click 'Account settings' under 'account actions'
4. Enable the profile URL feature at the top of the window.
This enables both the Sked Link integration or the click2 redirection service (more on the click2 feature here).
5. Copy the Sked Link public integration key into Sked Link. Finally, don't forget to click 'save' on the account settings at the bottom of the window!
You may need to click the 'generate key' button to generate the key. It's a string of letters and numbers.
If you need to add URLs to already-posted posts in your account archives, you can do that from the Archives page in Sked Social – click "change URL".